The players meet. They are all rising seniors at Shen-juku University at Pohuai.
Ventan and Vash took World History together.
Vash and Kang took Geography class together.
Chang and Vash took Arcane Studies course at same time.
All the characters are sons of noblemen who have been sent away to college.
They have this last summer to kill together.
Then classes next year, then they must face the harsh reality of real life.
Can Vash actually complete his doctorate, and gain the reputation he will need as a non-Water healer?
Will Ventan become his own man, or just have to rely on his noble Fire inheritances and lands to get by? (provided the paperwork clears up)
Can Chang overcome the dishonor of his Air past, and find an employer who will be interested in his crazy gadgets?
Will Kang continue on as the new Boulder, or will he have to earn a living with real work?
the guys learn about the campus and the town. and hear Local Rumors concerning:
- Thefts from a noble estate.
- Bandit Gangs.
- Some peculiar bandits who may be renegade earth-benders.
- Men who claim to be Death-Benders, if one can imagine such a thing.
- Those who claim to be Light-Benders, which may be a very tall tale.
- Northernors who tell of snow-men coming to life and walking about.
- a nation composed entirely of light-skinned persons.
starts some trouble, which the boys finish up outside.
Avatar Campaign links here.